We hope you are pleased with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied, we offer a few options which might help you decide what to do next.
Exchange* in store within 14 days of receipt for another item or a credit note to spend in store (excludes concessions, airport and franchise stores).
An affordable tailoring service in store for achieving that perfect fit (excludes concessions, airport and franchise stores).
Simply return* to us for an exchange or full refund by following the steps below within 14 days of receipt. We will process your exchange or refund (excluding original delivery charge) when we receive your parcel.
- If you have an account simply sign in to the My Account section and click Online Returns. If you used the guest checkout when placing your order, please go to Reiss.com/guest to manage your return.
- Click on the relevant order and select the item(s) you wish to exchange/return indicating the reason for return from the drop down menu.
- Confirm your return by clicking on Book Return.
- Print the returns slip and include it with your return, taking note of your unique RN number or enclose your original packing slip with the RN number written on it.
- Send your return back via one of the methods below safe in the knowledge that your Reiss return is winging its way back to us:
Free Returns with Collect+
- A CollectPlus returns label is included with your order for your convenience
- Simply peel it off and attach it to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label
- Find your nearest store at www.CollectPlus.co.uk and drop off your parcel
- Note: CollectPlus can accept parcels with cabin baggage dimensions 60 x 50 x50cm and up to 10 kg
Free Returns by DHL courier collection
- Call DHL on 0844 248 0844 to request collection quoting account number 185034559
- Complete section 2 of the enclosed DHL form with your details
- Leave your package open so the courier can check the items before they leave
By Post to:
Reiss Retail Ltd
Unit 12 Eastbury Road
London Industrial Park
London E6 6LP
Take your parcel to any Post Office ensuring you obtain a receipt for proof of postage. We recommend you use a delivery method that insures you for the value of the item(s)