Below, grooming expert Chris Appleton offers his top tips for ensuring that facial hair stays looking its hirsute best using a beard trimmer - in this instance Remington’s Vacuum Beard And Grooming Kit.
BEARD MAINTENANCE TIPS
1. Comb your beard or moustache with a fine comb before trimming.
2. Set the beard trimmer to your desired length.
3. Place the flat top of the beard trimmer comb against the skin.
4. Slowly slide the trimmer through the hair, from different directions as necessary.
For a sharper finish
1. Hold the beard trimmer with the blade facing towards you.
2. Start at edge of your beard with the blades resting lightly against your skin. Use motions towards the edge of the beard line to trim.
3. Shape as desired.