TIPS FOR A CLEAN SHAVE
Remington's on hand grooming expert Chris Appleton recommends using the Hyperflex Pro Rotary Shaver, and following the below steps.
1. Wash your face with warm water and apply shave/foam gel if required. Shaving gel lifts stubble for a closer shave.
2. Stretch your skin with your free hand so that the hairs stand upright.
3. Use moderate circular stroking movements to get the best results.
4. Use the pop-up trimmer for detailing hairline, sideburns, and trimming hard-to-reach places.
5. Use in the shower for less mess and to save time.
OUR FAVOURITE ENTRIES SO FAR
We’ve rounded up some of our favourite entries so far. Think you can compete? For your chance to enter, visit here.